We are committed to ensuring that the processing of personal data carried out on our site complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) and the French Data Protection Act (Loi Informatique et Libertés).
Exercising your rights
For any information or to exercise your Data Protection rights regarding the processing of personal data managed by the CNIL, you can contact us:
By e-mail via the contact form
By post (with a copy of your ID if you wish to exercise your rights) to the following address:
Nexson Group SAS – 685 rue Jules Verne , ZA Varennes Vauzelles / Garchizy – 58600 GARCHIZY, France
Data protection policy
The company limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (data minimization) and provides information on :
- the data controller and the purposes for which the data is collected;
- the legal basis for data processing;
- whether data collection is compulsory or optional in order to manage your request, and a reminder of the categories of data processed;
- the source of the data (when data other than that provided via the online service is used to process your request);
- the categories of data subjects;
- the recipients of the data (our company only);
- data retention period;
- security measures (general description);
- the possible existence of data transfers outside the European Union or automated decision-making;
- your data protection rights and how to exercise them.
We use various cookies on the site to improve the interactivity of the site and our services.
What is a “cookie”?
A “cookie” is a piece of information, generally small in size and identified by a name, which may be sent to your browser by a web site you visit. Your web browser will store it for a certain period of time, and send it back to the web server each time you reconnect. Cookies have many uses: they can be used to memorize your customer ID with a merchant site, the current contents of your shopping basket, an identifier enabling your browsing to be tracked for statistical or advertising purposes, etc.